Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's been a long time...

It appears as if I have been neglecting this site. The truth is...I have. But today I will not neglect it and I will give a proper update.

Part of the neglecting is due to work on our first "real" feature film, The Quiet Arrangement. I say "real" only because I have made two features before on videotape that are complete and utter garbage. So we'll just say that those don't count...because they don't.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand: we started shooting piecemeal in January and are looking to complete the film entirely by the end of April. I am almost finished with principle photography and I have already begun the editing process. Things are shaping up wonderfully and, although I'm nervous as hell, I think we'll have a great picture at the end of this.

Tomorrow we shoot some more in Youngstown, Ohio (the city where I came into this world) and draw even closer to completing this arduous task. Our budget consists of a credit card and my crew is my family and friends. My actors continue to kick ass for free and impress me to no end. This team is #1...

Enough of my yapping. Check out the trailer...

No comments: